Become a part of our team!
We currently have the following vacancies:
- 1 PhD position/ doctoral student (f/m/d) in DFG-funded project "Regulation of the extracellular matrix by dopamine during adult learning" within the Working group CortXplorer of the Department Systems Physiology of Learning
- 2 cleaning staff (f/m/d) within the working group "Facility Management" of the Department "Administration and Central Services"
- Technician / Research Assistant (f/m/d) within the Heisenberg-Research Group "Sensory Physiology"
- Research Scientist (f/m/d) in the context of the research alliance “Autonomy in Old Age” funded by the State of Saxony-Anhalt and the European Regional Development Fund (EFRE) in the Research Group "Imaging Genetics"
- Researcher (f/m/d) funded the European Regional Development Fund (EFRE) within the CBBS-Research Group Neurocognitive Development
- PhD-student position (f/m/d) in the bilateral German-French collaboration project of the CBBS-Research Group Neurocognitive Development, funded by the DFG, "Control of attention in children: Interaction of voluntary and involuntary attention"
We offer this master projects for students: